Your donation is important to us!
The Meals on Wheels program at BayPath Elder Services, Inc. delivers to over 500 older
adults in 12 communities daily. Your contribution helps to ensure that every older person
who needs a meal can get one.
Over 12,000 seniors receiving meals as part of the Massachusetts Elderly Nutrition Program
responded to a survey which assessed the impact and quality of these services.
Facts to Consider when you donate to Meals on Wheels:
• Close to 61% of the home delivered meals recipients are aged 80 and older. Forty-nine of the participants
who completed surveys were over 100 years old.
• Approximately 94% of those surveyed were satisfied with the overall meal quality.
• Approximately 90% of the seniors were satisfied with the taste of the meals.
• Eighty-three percent of participants rated the meals as good or excellent, with less than 1/2% categorizing
the quality poorly.
• Approximately three-quarters of the seniors reported it was their main meal of the day and one quarter felt
they eat less food on days which they do not receive the meal service.
• Fifty-seven percent of the participants felt that the nutrition program improved
• The majority of those surveyed (95%) would recommend the nutrition program to others.
If you donate regularly, thank you.
If you have not donated in the past, please consider giving
to the program that provides for so many.
Please make your check payable to:
Meals on Wheels
Mail to: BayPath Elder Services, Inc
33 Boston Post Rd. West Ste. 510
Marlborough, MA 01752
or click here to donate online.